Posted on: 23rd Mar 2020
Follow the steps below to protect yourself in line with WHO directives:
1. Wash your hands frequently and use hand sanitizer when hand washing is not possible.
2. Do not touch your face.
3. Practice social distancing.
4. If you have the flu, isolate yourself for at least 14 days and report to the NCDC if symptoms persist.
5. If you have to, sneeze or cough into a tissue and dispose of it immediately and teach children how to do the same.
6. If there is no tissue, sneeze into an envelope or the crook of your elbow.
7. Educate your domestic staff and children on proper handwashing techniques and how to protect themselves.
8. Encourage elderly relatives and neighbours to stay at home and practice social distancing as they are more at risk of infection with the coronavirus.
For more on coronavirus and how African Alliance is dealing with the pandemic, check out this message from our CEO Funmi Omo.
Find out the right products for you
Find out nowCalculate Premium
We are only a click away